April The Month for Revision
29th March 2021-29th April 2021
This Bootcamp is for you if:
you are taking IB exams in May or November 2021
if you want to have a last minute structured revision and enter in the exams fully prepared
What are the main gains for you in the revision BootCamp:
The aim of this revision course is to support students efficiently with tools they can apply when preparing for challenging exams, to study and review focused and effective
It is well known that there are a number of psychological techniques which can be applied successfully to increase performance as well as lower the anxiety level created by any upcoming exam.
- Introduction: what is learning, brain mechanisms activated during the learning process,
- Structuring learning material
- Techniques for a better understanding and memorization of the learning material,
- Techniques for time management
- The students will learn the most effective revision techniques while working on the material to be revised
What students will walk away with:
We trigger the creativity and intrinsic motivation of students when getting ready for exams.
At the beginning of the first day we will create collaboratively with the student a revision schedule for the whole week.
Each day the student will focus on a different subject to review
We have selected a variety of simple but very efficient techniques which can be applied by each student immediately and need no additional reading or instructions.
1) We will cover memory techniques, dealing with procrastination, best practice tools as shown in research, and how to be most effective when mastering tough subject areas.
2) Each student will identify his/her strengths and weaknesses. These discoveries will help him/her learn more effectively.
3) Academically strong students will benefit from tips and tricks to help make the best use of time when studying for exams.
4) For students who struggle with time management and study skills, we offer a structured package of practical techniques which will walk them through step by step to get them back on track.
Course duration: 24 days intensive revision
Every week, 4 days a week, from Wednesday until Saturday from 10.00 until 17.00
Cost: weekly price ( 4 days) 400 €
All month 24 days 1800 €
Total revision hours per day: 6 (one-hour lunch break)
Group maximum of 5 students
The students enrolled in our TEMPERA IB Learning Lab program benefit from 20% discount to all our BootCamps
Participation in more than one course offered by us 10% discount
Early bird 10% discount if register 30 days before the starting date of the course
Bring a friend discount: 10% both
Ask about details: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon!
TEMPERA IB Learning Lab Team